ABN 82 426 706 320
|Here are some things I loved about working with your production company.
I found the whole experience of working with Upstage Productions to be delightful!
- I love that your plays are fresh and unique; it's so fun to do a play that the community hasn't already seen repeatedly.
- I loved the easy-to-use production pack; no expensive bound scripts to care for, erase, and return (which is stressful with a cast of children).
- The performance fees were very reasonable and made it possible to spend a little bit of money on set, microphone rentals, and other things to make the viewing experience wonderful for the audience. These things would have been scaled back if the performance fees were more costly, and the viewing enjoyment would have suffered as a result.
- I also appreciate that your performance fees are proportional to tickets sales, which mitigates some of the financial risk of doing a school production.
Thank you again for your wonderful material! It was fun to hear the catchy music being sung in the hallways of the school and at recess by cast members. The excitement throughout the school was palpable. Parents, teachers, and students have all raved about the delightful experience.
Amy Lundquist, Alpine Elementary School, Utah, USA
Children develop so much as they take on roles or work in the chorus, props or band of a school musical production. Yes, the amount of work is immense, but the rewards match the effort.
We can look back over our years and name children who have developed acting or musical careers as a result of their success as leads in our shows. Perhaps there is an Elizabeth Taylor, Lawrence Olivier or Michael Jackson in your school who just needs you to provide the opportunity.
We have had such fun writing, rehearsing, performing and refining these shows. Many other schools have told us how much they have enjoyed preparing and performing them and the value they have been to their students' personal growth. You are invited to explore our shows through their links. Each one offers you:
For further assistance contact Doug. Williams.
- a summary of the show
- the first scene
- lyrics of the first song
- testimony from previous clients
- Use the View/Zoom options of your browser to 'move' the page closer or further away.
- In Firefox and IE the zoom buttons are Ctrl +, Ctrl - and Ctrl 0.
Youth Encouragement Award
Bimbadeen Heights Primary
for the school's 2002 performance of